- sent from a tablet
- I feel old and tired and just want to die
- Definitions of mental health: a system to create w...
- Never allow me to be created
- My hope
- If you truly care for me...
- On your side
- Once I told a psychiatrist not to waste my time
- I hate the past and present
- I don't ever think of my future
- Emptiness is a killer
- Death is best
- Do I tell who I dreamt about last night that I dre...
- My life unlived
- I just don't want to be awake
- Evil Everywhere
- Life is not worth enduring
- There are some journeys which should never be take...
- Rid of...
- There is no good god
- I hate living
- Just so sick of living.
- RE: parity of esteem call for evidence - suicidal ...
- parity of esteem call for evidence - suicidal idea...
- Just so sick of living
- I'm just sick of everything
- Schizophrenia and genetics: birds of a feather or ...
- Unfulfilled suicidal feelings are agony
- I just want to die
- ▼ August (28)
- ► 2011 (1030)
- ► 2010 (1162)
- We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"