Sunday 4 March 2012

I can't stand living like this

Things were meant to get better, not worse. I've struggled to keep going and it seems all that I have in my life to focus on. Plans which don't work out but there's one shitty plan I have to stick to: don't kill myself yet.

It would be so generous of me to kill myself now. Generous to myself. There are few people that would be affected, few that would care if I disappeared from existence and no one who cares enough to help me end my life.

Those few who care enough to shed a tear or two are those who I'm burdened by. I can't explain to them what it is like living as I do. I can't ask them to let go and...I can't live alone without those who bring a little light into my shit of a life.

It is just things are so much worse right now, so much shitter than six months ago when things were shit. Penniless and a broken man. This is what I am. I wanted death a long time ago and filling my time waiting for the certainty that my life isn't worth living is time I don't want to wait through.

If I won the lottery I don't think things would get better. I think i'd want death but I would be richer. I don't know what my solution is to wanting death but my situation right now feels like the perfect one to exit this life but for the tears and grief of those I care about and care about me.

I don't want to wait to finish my plan. I hate living like this and I've hated being alive for long enough. Won't someone take this life from me, won't some society understand that self-termination is a sane choice when a soul is ground down to nothing.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"