Saturday 6 March 2010

An amusing name for a good idea

Sane Mind Rethink Foundation.....or Smurf.

Its an organisation that does exactly that: rethinks what sanity is and what mental health is, and what it should mean for mental healthcare practice.

It creates two memories that a person can associate. In theory in markets the other mental health charities and the major brands. That would be considered poor in marketing but would be clearly differentiated both in brand and in content of what it promotes.

Its not too clever a concept that it needs to be explained. It works without explanation too because the four terms make sense and make sense to the purpose of the charity. The acronym produces an amusing word. The whole concept should bring a smile to the individual hearing it for the first time and that should create a stronger memory and a positive association.

Just an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"