Monday 29 March 2010

Damn the lack of access to potentially amusing papers.

An interesting article perhaps?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19534179


Send in the clowns.

Duffin C </pubmed?term=%22Duffin%20C%22%5BAuthor%5D>.

Healthcare professionals are always seeking ways to improve their
relationships with patients and, to this end, some senior hospital staff
in the United States have asked a group of circus clowns to teach nurses
how to introduce a sense of levity into hospital wards. This article is
a review of the results.

And an even more interesting title to another paper by the same author
highlighted to me by a friend of mine.


http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18655667


Taking the risky out of frisky.

Duffin C </pubmed?term=%22Duffin%20C%22%5BAuthor%5D>.

Admittedly the lack of public access to research is perhaps more vitally
important for other papers than these two humourously entitled documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"