Tuesday 10 December 2013

A little on We

Back when "we" was the text of what I imagined the most ethical website it had one interpretation I'm thinking of now: unity. There are other interpretations but I'm thinking of now.

This is the future. Obviously. If humanity is to succeed through and after when lots of important resources are depleted. Unlike other supply crises this could be catastrophic.

Anyway, the other reason I'm thinking about we and unity is the unifying principle that most if not all human beings would want to work towards the nebulous concept "the greater good", creating the future or other quasi-altrustic, meaningful goal like the guarantee of basic and higher rights.

But the human capability for evil makes the basic tenet invalid and all which stems from the principle. The solution to the problem would be making people adhere to the principle or something else. An uber-religion or something beyond which unites humanity becauses it is something which will happen anyway. Or not.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"