Saturday 14 December 2013

Vice or medication

Illegal drugs like cannabis are a lot of fun and experience. This value is disregarded by legislators whose prejudiced decisions rob the people of the positive aspects of legalisation.

They are seen as a vice instead of being valued for their potential uses. Politicians seem only to see the potential harm but a large part of the present harm is caused by criminalisation.

Bizarrely, criminalisation doesn't extend to this class of drugs - drugs which affect the mind - when used for mental health reasons. Psychiatric research shows many illegal drug experiences can be used to better mental health.

...

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"