Saturday 14 December 2013

Another reason I'm sure equality is a fundamental first goal for human civilisation

It often comes up as a theme in the ethos of some countries. France for example. And America. And undoubtably all good religions.

Also, by valuing people equally the aim is to achieve everyone's potential. At the moment I think - I guess - conditioning and opportunity would be far more influential than 'nature' or any pseudo-limitation of an individual.

It unites many causes too. Equality of opportunity is something good for humanity to have as an attribute. Acceptance and valuation of human diversity, individuality and....mental health? Something like that could be a good goal too. It's all built into equality but resonates with other ideologies and purposes. There's undoubtably more.

But does the will exist to take the leap? No...seriously. anyone out there have an answer to this question?

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"