Thursday 12 December 2013

Those that died are justified (part 2)

The sense of mandate in the piece below is deliberate. I'm prescribing a way of thinking about suicide statistics as something which needs to changed at source, I.e. stop harming people through action or inaction such that it drives them to think of killing themselves.

The sense that suicidal feelings and action are okay isn't something I conveyed with the same alacrity as the sense of mandate.

I'm making an ultra-libertarian point. Denying legal assisted suicide is the height of dictatorial government which seeks to cover over the cracks in their failed mandate. If people can vote, drive or own a gun they should also be given the right to chose when and how they die. It is a more basic right than the others IMO.

Democracy has a fundamental pillar that people are free. This means when they choose to die they can choose when and how. I would choose today and by beheading.

It feels like people simply don't get what it feels like to want to die but be unable to die, for whatever reason. Cunts.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"