Thursday 12 December 2013

The establishment of legalised assisted suicide is more important than the legalisation of all psychotropic drugs

Enforcement of social model ideals of diversity and equality demands achievement of libertarian aims. All human types and choices are allowed to exist because the masses have equal free will. Whenever this isn't true is when society isn't evolving properly.

The ruling elite own the power inhibiting the free will of individual human beings. This is a travesty and it happens in the East and West as societies 'develop'. They aren't really developing as they think they are till the elite rulers are mandated as part of some bill of rights or constitution to reach for developing a society for all which disadvantages none.

That's the dream and vision for a first step to...well...just....better.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"