Saturday 14 December 2013

The post below is one way to express something which would sadden most people - to experience and hear someone else admit too

It's a way to elucidate one form of life path which leads someone to want to kill themselves. It's a life no one would want nor one many could survive.

I can recognise it and I feel calmly angered by it. But I recognise it as something real and worth leaving behind by killing myself. It's a healthy response to my present and previous circumstances. Giving up a losing battle is a sane response to the extensive misery.

My life has been scarred and marred. On so many levels. On so many days. At so many decisive moments. And so much of it wasn't by god. That's another pool of misery.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"