Monday 14 November 2011

I have a right to be

Like any other human. This is a human right.

What fucking right to you have to take away my right to be dead?

None. But it doesn't matter. Rights are denied and stripped if the label of mental illness is applied. The paradigm steals choice away with such elegance it should be considered beautiful but what it does is steal way human choice, the bad and the good choices which come with free will.

You can't kill a dead man but it doesn't matter. I'm already dead. My worst thought is having to live.

It's almost as bad as having to deal with those who would affect my free choice and not help me be. Cunts. Kill me if you believe in my free will. If you don't then my last air would be spent rending your mentality off the face of this god forsaken planet.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"