Tuesday 8 November 2011

No one gives a shit about me

It's been repeating in my head since it was said. Oh how a parent can
mess up a psyche.

I'm dealing with it as I always do but it's really brought me down a
lot, especially now it's become a repeating thought.

Perhaps I'm looking at things glass half empty but I can't say he's not
right. I've thought about what's wrong with me such that he'd be right
to say no one cares for me. There are conscious and unconscious forces
involved.

Right now I need to reassert my balance and get back on the path to
feeling better, a path that was starting for me until my dad chose to
use those words. I should be grown up enough to ignore it but it's
cutting through me like a knife freshly pulled out of a forge.

C'est la vie. I'll get over it somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"