Sunday 27 November 2011

Oh the fuckedness

This is a small, tiny, little fraction of what goes on in my internal reality. When I was at NIce recently is was an assesment. A psychiatric one.

This isn't true. Internally I was seeing signs this might be, ie I saw that a person might be displaying something which I saw as a psychiatrist asessing or a person who knew more about me than they could know without ...unusual systems or unusual chance. Or my misperception.

Ah. Fuck this shit.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"