Monday 14 November 2011

They'd kill a potential life and sentience but they won't kill me

Abortion. What a strange thing for a healthcare service to offer. The execution of a potential life.

I'm not going to discuss the reasons why modern society considers it okay to kill unborn children. I'm interested in my own agenda. Kill me.

The NHS offers no end of life services. I am capable of making a choice, unlike a potential life, and I am not costing the system anything more than the posion and the doctor's time.

With little forethought the NHS allows a mother to kill a potential life, a life which could have wanted to exist if given the chance. I want to die and I am of mature age and decision making capability.

Of course the science implies a potential life is only...is only a life when it grows beyond a certain stage of maturity. After this a mother can't terminate it.

What of those who want to die? What of those born with this living curse, the curse which brings us to want death and the curse of living when doctors aren't ready to kill all but those lives who don't have a choice.

Fucking morality eh? The wonderful thing about suicide? Other cunts don't matter...not when it comes to the final act.

It is only total losers like me who have to get it legalised because we're too fucking useless to do it ourselves.

I've made more of a free choice than any potential life ended by abortion. I want to die.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"