Wednesday 9 November 2011

It's hard to be a loser

It is just a label and I know it. It is meaningless.

And yet I find myself using it upon myself. For whatever reason this is something I've learned to live with. Sometimes it gets really hard though.

A loser is a judgement based on norms and values. Its not a real thing but it has an impact. On my prepsychiatric norms I'm a loser. A lonely, penniless addict. A down and out except for my capability to work and think and write and create.

I was doing some of those things before my first psychiatric crisis. I've had to learn to get used to being a loser. Sometimes its so fucking hard.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"