Friday 7 January 2011

Bering in Mind: Being Suicidal: What it feels like to want to kill yourself

<http://www.scientificamerican.com/blog/post.cfm?id=being-suicidal-what-it-feels-like-t-2010-10-20>

This ferels like it's written by someone who's not suicidal nor has any
understanding of what it feels like to want to kill yourself. This is a
deconstruction of something which is experienced by someone who's spoken
to people about suicide, perhaps, projecting their theories on to the
behaviour and emotions of the individual. Anyone who's been suicidal
might agree with some parts but would consider most of what's been
written in this piece a load of fucking arse shite science bollocks
which has no relevance whatsoever nor really explains a shred of what it
feels like to be suicidal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"