Saturday 29 January 2011

No title

I wish I was dead. There's just no end to the misery of this life. Cause
and without cause the misery is unending. But it's not. There's a way out.

Day after day dragging myself through this shit of a life. The only
point is that I have a purpose to serve but I feel so far from it it may
as well not exist. There will be moments of vacuous pleasure to lift me
about the ennui and endless black. And then the black returns.

I want this piece to have purpose but there's none. Just an expression
of the inner bleakness which I carry inside me, hidden under the veneer
of whatever I project or whatever people see in me.

I've been self-medicating for years and I haven't been able to get
medication recently. It's when I come off it that the reality of life
becomes so present.

Having a plan to end my life and be assisted in was meant to make this
all easier but this morning it feels like it's not enough.

So I do what everyone does. Suck it up. Engage the mask. Live the life
that my life is worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"