Friday 7 January 2011

Microsoft lands its largest ever Surface order... from a karaoke bar (update: new video) -- Engadget

<http://www.engadget.com/2010/12/14/microsoft-lands-its-largest-ever-surface-order-from-a-karaoke/>

The future of Karaoke?

I guess the screen touch technology could make sense it a lot of high
end bars in countries where the novelty alone would make it a reason to
go to the bar. Bar computer games might make a return to the scene once
these devices are much cheaper and resistant to the abuse they'd get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"