Tuesday 18 January 2011

Brainwashing and behavioural modification available free on the NHS

It's funny because this is something I'm sort of in favour of. It's
called psychological therapies but if you don't call them the right
thing the people don't know what they're getting.

Concepts are so much more important than words but the mental health
fraternity/sonority usually spend their time fucking about with the
words instead trying to understand the concepts. I've chosen a
fundamentalist paradigm to change the way people see the consensus one.
Our minds must be open to what psychiatry and mental healthcare
represent, have represented and will represent. It is only history or
bloody clever anthropologists like Foucault who can see past the smoke
screen created by language to the concepts underlying.

Behavioural modification is better than being dead though. That's sort
of the thing really. It's why I'm in favour of talking over electricity.

I think there's another solution though. A better one. I just font know
what it is, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"