Wednesday 19 January 2011

Gamasutra - News - Kinect Contributor, Accomplished Researcher Leaves Microsoft For Google

<http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/32498/Kinect_Contributor_Accomplished_Researcher_Leaves_Microsoft_For_Google.php>

Looks like any company with the money is buying up anyone who has
anything to do with augmented reality and Articulated Naturality. Google
have poached a top researcher from Microsoft and from an important team
who are bringing augmented reality to the consumer. Google Goggles,
though not a fantastic product, was way ahead of the market. The next
Google trick which sounds like a Universal Translator from Star Trek may
be the next big augmented reality success. Who knows what they have in
store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"