Wednesday 7 September 2011

Alcohol really does work

and so does cannabis. I've been so much more consistently unhappy since
I stopped smoking cannabis. I've also been a lot more mental. I'm sure
many people in my local area could attest to that. They only see the tip
of the iceberg of the madness inside.

Alcohol works too. Last night I found my mind wandering to my lost love.
This soul pain seems unendless. I drank and it salved the pain.

Such s the value of personal medications found by personal experience
which work for unique individuals (we're all unique). If I went to a
doctor and said, "please mend my broken heart" then they'd know not what
to do. They have no science to answer this important question. They have
no life experience and no wisdom.

The French had a system for this way back when. Rather than death
romantic French men would join the Foreign Legion. Their culture knew
there were men who were like this. They may want to die for other
reasons. Their culture, without our modern methods, developed a way to
help these men.

Now we ask doctors to solve our problems. LOL. So many of them are
alcoholic anyway so they already know the answer but they can't
recommend their own medication to their patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"