Thursday 1 September 2011

Early intervention for psychosis

is one of the new ways to pathologise those who aren't ill.

I wouldn't give so much of a shit if early intervention didn't mean
drugging a person for life. But it does at the moment. This means a
person who is never going experience psychosis or full blown
schizophrenia is given harmful medication, medication which reduces life
quality and life expectancy as well as causing real illnesses and death
for some.

apparently the King's Fund argue it is cheaper to do this. I would argue
it is cheaper for them to suck on my chocolate salty balls. I would
guess the people who work there have never been on antipsychotic
medication. Perhaps they should try it for the rest of their lives
before they recommend that anyone else is given this medication.

It would save more lives in the long run if the people who thinking drug
solutions and early intervention are a great way to save money. Kill
those fuckers off for killing people without need. Give them the
experience of what it's like to live on strong behavioural change
chemicals. Let them experience the harms of psychiatric
medication....and then....only then...could they dare to recommend early
intervention for psychosis involving drug treatment.

Cunts. Murdering fucking cunts. I bet they'd love to drug kids too.

Stick them on 700mg a day of quetapine, 3000mg of sodium valporate and
225mg of sodium venlaflaxine.

Then, perhaps, they'll stop writing shit about early intervention for
psychosis being cheaper. Those doses above are what I had to take. I
wasn't psychotic. I almost ended up on clozapine instead of taking all
those drugs.

The humane option is talking therapies and changing society. But those
fuckers don't think like that. Those fuckers would drug their elders to
death using the major tranquilliser. After all, it's far cheaper to kill
the elderly using major tranquilliser drugs than accept their behaviour
as natural to the human race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"