Thursday 8 April 2010

The new 10 commandments

Its the Mental Health Foundation's action week.
http://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/mhaw10/

They've introduced some commandments for good mental health.

"

Here are 10 practical ways to look after your mental health:

1.

Talk about your feelings
</information/how-to-look-after-your-mental-health/talk-about-your-feelings/>

2.

Keep active
</information/how-to-look-after-your-mental-health/keep-active/>

3.

Eat well </information/how-to-look-after-your-mental-health/eat-well/>

4.

Drink sensibly
</information/how-to-look-after-your-mental-health/drink-sensibly/>

5.

Keep in touch
</information/how-to-look-after-your-mental-health/keep-in-touch/>

6.

Ask for help
</information/how-to-look-after-your-mental-health/ask-for-help/>

7.

Take a break
</information/how-to-look-after-your-mental-health/take-a-break/>

8.

Do something you are good at
</information/how-to-look-after-your-mental-health/do-something-you-are-good-at/>

9. Accept who you are
</information/how-to-look-after-your-mental-health/accept-who-you-are/>
10. Care for others
</information/how-to-look-after-your-mental-health/care-for-others/>


"

I have to admit they're quite good. They've been handed down by
committee rather than god so nothing about not coveting my neighbour's
donkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"