Sunday 18 April 2010

Where have all the bloody teaspoons gone? research

This is possibly one of the most mildly amusing pieces of research I've
read and it's one I have the honour to use to make an important point
about the costs of this phenomenon to a charity.

I'm not going to detail this research. Its far too beautiful in its own
form and a useful learning tool for understanding research practice.
Geeks like me will love this research.


The case of the disappearing teaspoons: longitudinal cohort study
of the displacement of teaspoons in an Australian research institute

http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/331/7531/1498

Doctors clearly have a sense of humour as can be found in the responses.
http://www.bmj.com/cgi/eletters/331/7531/1498

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"