Tuesday 24 January 2012

Does dementia go into spontaneous remission and if so then how?

Initially I was thinking about this as the difference between an organic brain illnesses and a mental disorder.

Even Kraeplin had to agree that schizophrenics could go into remission. This is what breaks the medical model of mental illness unless alzheimers symptoms can go into remission.

What's more important to me right now is whether it is possible at all for organic symptoms to cease and if so how. Is it neuroplasticity or some other effect? If it is possible spontaneously then there's a new direction for the treatment of the elderly.

Sent from my smartphone

1 comment:

  1. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!.
    dementia treatment london

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"