Tuesday 10 January 2012

Society doctors shouldn't be doctors

Their burden is far greater as is their responsibility.

A profession which seeks to change society for the betterment of humankind is burdened more than any ever. Too much ill has already been perpetrated because of the assumption that compassion leads to good things and absolves individuals from harm.

Maudsley wanted the best minds for psychiatry. Society doctors demand even higher forms of capability. It is not those who learn through construct systems who are ready to take on the crippling burden. It is those who can survive being broken by carrying the weight of the world and the burden of the future.

I fear making a profession or a job out of it. It is why I would prefer every person carries this burden and no one leaves it to another or a profession to make this shit of a world better.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"