Sent from my smartphone
- ► 2014 (203)
- Human types and psychology
- Why me?
- Crisis and self management
- Annus horribulus
- Freedom of knowledge and information on suicide me...
- Self medication is a tricky thing
- I had 5 minutes today where I tried to feel good
- Homelessness and stuff
- What is the purpose of therapy?
- No solutions for a broken heart
- Clinical guidelines for schizophrenia
- What is the solution to misery that no one underst...
- User involvement in the charity sector in terms of...
- Solutions to hard problems aren't simple
- What can be done for alzheimers patients?
- Useful paper on dementia treatment
- Fuck and bugger
- Fwd: A poem I found
- Does dementia go into spontaneous remission and if...
- Rights and interests of the disabled versus those ...
- What would be the universal declaration of human r...
- It is strange to think the greatest power for worl...
- What colour would you be in tangible mixed reality...
- Re: [Enusp] Fwd: The Schizophrenia Commission
- More disabled doctors!
- check references for Kraeplin's stuff
- First do no harm, you bunch of fucking cunts
- The real challenge for the future of mental health...
- The best analogy I can give for drugs of death
- Understanding Population Health and Its Determinan...
- The chemical cosh must be banned and patient choic...
- I've been making some basic mistakes
- I suppose what is a key problem...
- Who global burden of diseases potential source of ...
- I am a moron
- Suicide notes are important
- Coping with wanting death
- The drive to human equality is not easy
- Those who live on nothing live free
- Response to letter about dementia deaths and other...
- Another thing I have to survive
- Society doctors shouldn't be doctors
- The funny thing...
- I'm trying to remember my first beating
- There's a part of me which thinks I'm going to die...
- If any of the Few...
- What is the hardest thing about living with wantin...
- ▼ January (49)
- ► 2011 (1030)
- ► 2010 (1162)
- We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"