Friday 3 February 2012

Aggression deserves death

I know this is modern reality and there is nothing I can do. The chemical cosh is a convenient tool to kill people and it is used by doctors so falls outside the laws of crime and morality.

Kill those who are aggressive or behave unusually. Kill them all. Slowly. This is the job of doctors. This is what the people want and accept.

The law is not important nor mortality nor ethics nor anything really. Kill them all. The vote has already been taken when no one castrated the medical profession for their crime against humanity.

Kill them all. This is medicine.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"