Friday 3 February 2012

For a month I've been working on something pointless

It is pointless because I am a nobody and I have no "buy in". Buy in is the term for other peoples interest, specifically the interest of decision makers.

The premise is lifts and ramps. What I mean these are the tools which reduced employment and other forms of disability for those with mobility disability. A wheelchair helps but a ramp or a lift in a society with stairs and multi-level buildings is a big bonus.

I'm trying to create the same on my own for mental disability but I have no resources and no buy in yet. This is the trouble with being a loner.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"