Monday 27 February 2012

When I've hit rock bottom...

...there's always one more kick to make sure that I realise I don't know what rock bottom is.

I'm sitting here waiting for the wonderfully useful British Transport Police to turn up for something I did months ago. I don't know why they picked the moment I was going to bed. I was in the middle of writing an email saying I was in bed and off to sleep when they called.

It was a minor incident but they're going to come and see me. I'm sure they want a sober explanation. I've got nothing more of an explanation to give. Perhaps one of them will carry a gun but sadly I don't live in that sort of society. Actually..that is one good thing except when I feel like a need a gun to shoot myself.

This is a minor thing to happen but I don't need any more grief. I need a gun though or a needle full of morphine to end my life as soon as possible. I don't need this today but this is what life is like.

God I fucking wish I was dead.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"