Tuesday 14 February 2012

Of course it can get worse

A new place. It has everything but what I need to eat. Oh yeah. A cooker and fridge freezer and even my own fridge freezer. From cups to pans and plates though. Lol. No wonder the homeless stay homeless.

It will get better. This is just not what I needed right now. I don't even have bed covers or a quilt. It is amazing just how expensive this place is for so little...but no wonder. Government is full of twats. Guess a night on the floor is what I deserve. Thank fuck for booze. Hopefully I should pass out before I can realise just how shit this all is.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"