Saturday 11 February 2012

Dating and living with a death wish

No one could understand how hard this is. Even new friendships are hard. Thankfully I think I've ostracised enough people and damaged enough relationships that my death will be painful for only a few people. It is final release for me.

In the interim though it is very difficult for me. I think it is hard for anyone who has read this blog and sees the person I am in person. The rational side of me thinks I should stay alone to do least harm to people. The problem is I can't survive like that. In means I've ended up in relationships and making new friendships to replace the ones I end up destroying for other reasons.

I'm going to meet an ex-girlfriend now and this is what I'm worrying about. My stomach is sick for other reasons and I'm clinging on to stop myself exploding with suicidal vomit. Thankfully I have this safe outlet for when things get really tough.

Living with a deathwish is hell for so many reasons, not least of which is meeting someone wonderful I would want to spend more time with and get serious about only to be trapped by the responsibilities of knowing I have a deathwish and hoping that one day someone will kill me. This is the pain few could understand.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"