Thursday 9 February 2012

I'm officially recognised as homeless yesterday

Thankfully in the UK it means I'm not on the streets. The technical term for this is rooflessness. I'm warm and in a recovery house. Soon I will be moving to temporary accomodation then who knows where my shitty life will go.

There is a positive side. My revenge. My parents will never see my again. It isn't true revenge though. It is sensible to cut out a cancer and remove them from my life. I'm sure I will be cut out of their will and my sister can enjoy it all. I don't want their dirty money nor their shit in my life.

I just miss my little cat. My life is so lonely without waking up with her around. She's a mangey moggy but she's the best. She is pure.

Right now I am low though. At least it can't get any worse...or can it?

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"