Tuesday 14 February 2012

Silent expression of suicidal feelings

Anyone who knows this blog will have seen the repeated posts about suicide and suicidal feelings.

These are not silent expressions but to the rest of the world they are. I don't externalise my suicidality very often in my daily life because most of it ends up here and through this safe channel.

This may be a useful technique for other people who have to live with a deathwish or constant suicidal feelings. This is sort of like keeping a diary as well as an online notepad of my thoughts.

Expressing suicide is important I think because bottling it forever is so hard, but so is talking about it. It isn't just the risk factor of talking about it with healthcare professionals who have the capability to section me. It is the problem of talking about suicide to friends or other people in my circle.

Suicidal feelings is something people will understand through having been through them, not understand but still have been through them or not understand at all. it is easier for me to keep it here where it is safe.

Sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"