Wednesday 8 January 2014

Campaigning for the legalization of assisted suicide was not an easy choice

But it was one I had to make.

I do understand that, if anyone succeeds, it will lead to death, misery and grief but people die eventually by natural causes or successful suicide. Assisted suicide is the best option to reduce the grief and misery.

Most of all, It ends the tragedy of what society does to conscious beings and what psychiatry can't fix. Wanting to die is awful. Today's methods make it worse for those who have wanted to die for a while. These poor souls endure the greatest torture and tragedy.

I didn't learn their plight from books. No. I live it and my experience informs my sense of instinct.

I want to die. I'm made serious attempts but they've failed. I want death but I live in a time and place when people are blinkered to the validity of that particular expression of my- we's - free will and that of anyone who feels like me.

This tyranny of evil, like so many before, will be conquered no matter how entrenched it is. There is hope.

- sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"