Saturday 11 January 2014

Regrettable suicide

I just went past a point where I tried to kill myself. I lay down in the road and waited to die. Failed though.

As I went past that spot today I regretted failing so much. I wanted to die then, I want to die now and most of the time in between was so fucking bad I spent most of it wanting to die too.

Clearly that level of suffering is not worthy of compassion nor release. Not in this culture. Not from these so called human beings.

I hope you all die horribly and painfully. I hope your children burn in pain. Most of all, I hope die so I no longer have to see another scum. You bunch of evil fucking cunts. No wonder God foresaked your species.

- sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"