Friday 31 January 2014

I can be paranoid so if I come across as mistrustful please forgive me.

Sometimes a simple admission can smooth over tensions.

Being aware of the problems caused by mental illness and communicating it to people who aren't mental health aware could be an important social tool to spread little bits of mm mental health awareness.

Each person 'turned' carries forward a little extra mental health sensitivity.

Its also a good ill health communication tool be it for real illnesses like diabetes and mental illnesses too.

In the right environment honesty and openness can really work.

- sent from my smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"