Monday 26 July 2010

I wrote (typed) 20,000 words in 5 days once and I think it's because I'm mentally ill.

This is just a thing about thinking more than anything that's really
relevant to anything.

Some people might think that it was true.
Other people might think that it was true but wasn't because I was
mentally ill.
Other people would think it's lie.
Others just wouldn't really care or think I'm just a show off

Let's say someone did some research to find out the percentages. I guess
that
The people who think it's true, in general, may also think that also
think that I'm dangerous because I'm mentally ill
The people who think it's just me rather than my mental illness I would
hope would respond that they don't think I'm dangerous because of my
mental illness.
The group who don't believe me are the group I least trust. I think they
think I liar because they are likely to lie.
The last group are probably right. : )

It's impressive if it's true, which it is. It's actually 25,000 words
but I time stamped it as I wrote it so the Word word count of 25,000
words may not have represented the number of words. I also cut and
pasted another 10,000 words from stuff I'd already written to the total
word count on the file is somewhere near 35,000. The document was also
emailed to my friends and other people (like Jo Whiley for some
reason....(I was pretty manic at the time)) as I wrote it.

It's quite an embarassing document I've never gotten round to reading.
It's a stream of consciousness and it's an honest one. True openess and
honesty can be as socially destructive as mental illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"