Monday 26 July 2010

To the friends that stay

You're members of the fraternity and sorority of mental health's
unsung heroes.

You're the truest friends and better friends that I could ever be, or
perhaps deserve to have.

"Through thick and thin"
It's a quality that the best friends and lovers share. And family.

In my bad times I can be a total cunt. In my good times I'm not much
better. Lesser humans, but humans none the less, would walk away. I hate
to admit it but it may be something that I'd do myself and I have done.
Those that leave me are probably the sane ones.

The friends that stay: you are saints. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"