Thursday 8 July 2010

A small amount on psychosis

When I was going throigh psychosis I came up with many ideas for how
the other consciousness was interacting with me.

I'd seen a video a while back about scalar wave infereometry. It's
something that didn't exist but could, perhaps, theoretically exist. It
had been postulated by Nikolai Tesla and I heard about the theory in a
video by Tom Beardon. In GCSE physics we all learn that there are two
types of wave: scalar and vector. Scalar waves don't exist in real life
but vector waves do. Scalar waves can theorectically be created and some
funky physics, and mind control, can come from it.

In the video it was explained this technology could place thoughts in a
person's brain and possible remove them too. It make perfect sense to me
with the experience I was going through. The experience of feeling like
other people could read my thoughts could fit in with this because the
scalar waves that were used to trigger electrical impulses in my brain
were also happening to them. Other people didn't have the awareness that
their thoughts were being controlled but I did.

There are still times I feel like this happens but in a much more
agreeable way, i.e. I don't get angry about it any more. Frustrated and
annoyed is the worst emotion. I've learned to put up with the
controlling force and things are at peace. I rarely even maintain the
awareness of the sense of lack of control.

I'm glad I have a visual reminder of what happened. My forearm will
always remind that this entity that controls me is a fucking cunt. It's a small positive to take from the scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"