Saturday 10 July 2010

There are times I hate being me

LAst night I had a blowout of sorts. A minor one but the friends I was
with probably didn't understand why or what was going on. Frankly
neither did I.

We tried to get into a bar where my mate had been kicked out of earlier
n the week. He was talking to the bouncers to let him and somehow I
started ranting that he was a good person and why were they hassling
him. I don't know where that came from. They wouldn't let him in because
I was ranting so we all left.

I felt like a total shit for exploding like that. my mood collapsed
instantly internally so I left my friends and got a can of beer and then
went and huddled in a corner in a side street out of the light drinking
it while I wished I wasn't me.

I picked myself up and went home around 10:30 in the evening. Thankfully
I managed to find a shop that was open and get some food which I
actually managed to eat. My self-hate ends up with me being angry and I
remember throwing the chicken bones on the street. I hate littering.

I wish I didn't do this sort of stuff. There's a part of me that wants
to scream "it's not fair". I'm fighting the urge to withdraw further.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"