Wednesday 28 July 2010

A prank that could be useful

I imagine this is sent out in the evening close to when people are
going to bed.

It's a simple prank. Turn to the person sitting next to you and say
"Isle of View".

That's the message. It has to be sent out in text form because the prank
is based on how those words sound when spoken.

In my mad little mind I see someone reading this then turning to the
person they go to bed with and accidentally telling them how they feel.
I don't know how often people tell each other "I love you" but it's
something that doesn't happen enough.

The problem with the prank is those people who can't tell anyone. Many
mentally ill people have problems with relationships. It's worse for
people with severe mental illnesses. While I am insensitive to the
loneliness that comes with my being in 2010 the misery of realising that
they have no one to say those words to may hurt some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"