Sunday 5 December 2010

3D movies and games development takes a step into the future

http://www.vizworld.com/2010/07/newtek-intersense-create-lightwave-10-vcam/

Lightwave is the software behind many 3D programs and games. It's a very
high quality modelling and rendering engine. The latest version has been
combined with motion detection systems from Intersense, a pioneer in the
field, to create a 3D virtual production system. It's extraordinary to
think how this may be used in the future to create new movies like
Avatar 2 and with 3D TV become a consumer product it's a burgeoning
industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"