Tuesday 14 December 2010

affquake - Google Search

<http://www.google.co.uk/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&client=opera&hs=nSK&rls=en&q=affquake&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=>

Emotional controlled gaming. This example may be the first ever.
Galvanic skin response is used to measure arousal. High levels of
arousal make the player's Quake character bigger but easier to hit. A
startled response makes the Quake character jump back. There's a post on
the Google page from one of the original undergraduate team doing the
project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"