Tuesday 14 December 2010

Fucking irritating Facebook

I'm just having one of those moments that gets me irritated by new
technology.

Facebook has a new profile design. It offered me the option to change. I
didn't respond so it automatically switched me over. I couldn't be arsed
to look through the settings to disable the new design so I left it.

Recently I've tried to add links to my Wall but it keeps crashing my
browser. They've clearly not tested it properly. And now once I've had
to go through the hassle of restarting my browser I'll have to waste my
time going through all the settings.

This is just fucking irritating. I didn't chose to have the new Wall and
now it's crashing my machine. There was the same problem with the
Facebook photo uploader. It was crap and took too long. Using the older
one was easier but they disabled it so I ended up emailing my photos
across instead.

As my dogma of engineering and progress new things have to be at least
as good as the old one. Facebook clearly hasn't got that element sorted.
But they're not really a great company. Just one with a good idea.

Fucking fascists. Censoring art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"