Monday 6 December 2010

This is some fucking interesting shit man

http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pgen.0010042
Genetic correlations with professional dancers. I

t's interesting for so many reasons even while I'm drunk. Of course my critical mind is nipping away at the ...oooooh ..we have a result based on 20% of people have gene X (to do with musicians with perfect pitch)..that says sod all. It shows  a vague correlation but there may be more significant factors...oooooo....look at the tiny sample size...ooooo......look at how the experiment is so limited - just professional dancers and athletes, why not religious folk, drug users and ravers.

But I'm just like. wow. This is some fucking interesting shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"