Tuesday 25 May 2010

A little of the concept of we

This happened through a realisation I had during my ego death period.
That which I am, i.e. my self as I can identify as me, is a combination
of things. During psychosis I came to terms with the existence of
another force or entity or power that has been given different names and
different interpretations by different people over the years. One of
them, and one that I don't wholly accept, is that this is god and the
experience I went through is why some people in history spoke of a
divine being. How those people ended up being the saints, prophets and
sages I don't know.

This period and surviving this period alive has given me a strength to
handle situations that other people simply couldn't live through. It
wasn't something I had before but I have it now. And I need it now.

Is there a stage beyond recovery and was that my thought or was it from
my entity. In the end I guess it doesn't matter too much. I went through
real ego death a few years ago and that is why I am we.

Everything that I am and everything that I do is a combination of many,
many things. It is spirituobiopsychosocial in origin. Maybe more?

My life is much more than a combination of normal events and random
chance and normal influence. That is why I am we.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"