Saturday 27 November 2010

Nexus S Spotted in the Wild Running Gingerbread

http://www.blogsdna.com/14107/nexus-s-spotted-in-the-wild-running-gingerbread.htm

The spec of the latest high end smartphones is extraordinary,

"
Dual Core Orion 1GHz CortexA9 processor
Open GL ES Supported
512 or 328MB Ram (Not 100% known)
1GB or 2GB Internal Memory (Not 100% known)
800×480 Screen Resolution
4? Screen Size
SuperAmoled2 – Possibly
720P HD Video
"

The lack one important feature: assisted-GPS. It's great to pack a dual
core chip and an mobile version of the Open GL graphics API but without
assisted-GPS the 3D overlay is going to be limited to image recongition
rather than GPS location.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"