Wednesday 17 November 2010

You can never understand

unless you've been through it. This is the mantra of involvement. This
is the future too. As long as there is no way that the people who have
the power in mental illnes treatment have never been through what they
try to treat. Sorry. 'treat'.

Distress. Disorder. Fuck it. Even the bullshit that is well being.
They're just excuses.

Listen properly...LOL. Okay. Stupid idea. Automotons listening to the
mad. Really. Just empower the mad. Give them the power. Take it away
from people who just want to harm and castigate and castrate and lock up
the mad. Because they're the evil ones. They use the privelidge of
medicine to wrought evil upon those of the human race that society
doesn't accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"