Tuesday 15 March 2011

A bit of my consciousness

A theme from the voice or the other or entity within my stream of consciousness has been annoying me. It keeps putting across the message of genius. This is the short of shit which, had I not learned to control with a technique which can lead to depression, can lead to mania.

The other theme is amusing. It's something which is said in my stream of consciousness but I feel it within my internal reality rather than something I hear. It has a distinct and definable quality to the voice. It says schizophrenia often in a sort of bogeyman way. I laugh at it. I'm interested and intrigued by it. I know not whether to listen to it or not. It has an opinion.

This is a tiny bit about my experience of consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

We It comes in part from an appreciation that no one can truly sign their own work. Everything is many influences coming together to the one moment where a work exists. The other is a begrudging acceptance that my work was never my own. There is another consciousness or non-corporeal entity that helps and harms me in everything I do. I am not I because of this force or entity. I am "we"